Monday, October 20, 2014

GLORIOUS

"There are times when you might feel aimless
You can't see the places where you belong
But you will find that there is a purpose
It's been there within you all along and when you're near it
You can almost hear it.


It's like a symphony just keep listening
And pretty soon you'll start to figure out yo part
Everyone plays a piece and there are melodies
In each one of us, oh, it's glorious." -Stephanie Mabey



This has been the happiest I have ever been on my mission.  I feel like I am working more proficiently than ever before.  I am being Exactly obedient which is having huge effect on my understanding of the truths I am teaching.  I am amazed and dumbfounded at the tangibility of God's Hand in this work.  I owe none of the things I have done to myself - all to Him.

The Craig family dropped us.... JUST KIDDING! They are amazing!  Like God really wants these people to join the church or somethin cause Miracle after MIRACLE keeps happening!  I feel like I am just a spectator as
progress through this amazing gospel!  They are just doing amazing!  Jimmy said He has never felt anything push him this hard to keep learning and find out more.  We were able to give both him and his wife Libbi blessings.  Let me tell you.. giving blessings to one of God's children is like taking a peep into God's eternal plan and love for the very individual.  I cannot ever deny that the Power and Authority of God's very Priesthood has been restored. 

I started my email with this quote from the song'Glorious' featured in Meet The Mormons.  I identify with this so much.  I feel as though I have finally found my part, and subsequently joined God's symphony.  It truly is music to watch others learn of their Saviors Gift and Heavenly father's Sacrifice.  

I know many of you have struggles, doubts, and real fears - so do I.  There are many time sin my life where fear has conquered my faith.  In situations where is would be easier to give up, choose the harder path. I promise each of you that in the defining moments of your life God will be there, and most likely the path He leads you to is not easy, but very worth it.
In the words of Jeffery R. Holland - 'Hope on. Journey on". 

Love you all!
Go see Meet the Mormons!!!!!

Elder Patch

pics!
1. We had a Jewish Seder 
2. Our beautiful Zone
3. Jimmy and libbi Craig with a member family



No comments:

Post a Comment