Monday, March 10, 2014

Mirror-cles (Miracles)

Man, I have the best friends and family in the world!  Thank you everyone for all your love and support!  And the letters!  Just FYI i save every letter so I may hold some things against you in the future. just sayin.

So this week has been full of miracles!  After the shooting last week we have been super nervous what the outcome would be! Well it has been nothing but GOOD!  Which is truly a miracle!  I have been thinking a lot about miracles and why they happen.  I came to my conclusion that miracles happen upon acts of faith.  When we look at our self in the mirror what are we seeing?  Are we who we want to be?  Well if we aren't then we have the opportunity of using our faith and asking Heavenly Father for help to change!  The cycle is truly a miracle.  

I have been working on exact obedience!  Not that I struggle with it big time, but just the little things!  I wanted to give it a try and see the results of who I become and  subsequently what comes of the work.  Well these past two weeks have been just filled with miracles.  I feel like a better person, and we are seeing even more success! Miracle!  My faith in obedience  has grown so much!  I've noticed that God doesn't give a commandment without promising us something even better in return.  So every commandment isn't a "rule", it's a blessing!  All that we have to do is do what He asks then he gives us something bombin in return! HELLLLLOOOO! Why not do it?!

Our investigators are doing awesome!  We had dinner at Cari and Jay's house!  They are vegan and so we had obviously a vegan meal!  It was so good!  I might be a vegan later in life.  You just feel so good and clean when you aren't eating meat and dairy.  They are really cool and a ton of fun.  They own a thrift shop here that is really popular, so we feel really cool that we get to hang out with them.  They tell us they are famous so we should feel pretty good haha.  I love them.  Cindy (who was shot) is doing amazing.  She is SOOOO ready to be baptized!  She just has a few things she has to overcome! BUT she is so determined to do it!  I am so excited and happy for her!  I just noticed that being a missionary might be the coolest thing in the world!  We just get to meet people and help them make their life 100% better?  What?  It is the coolest thing I have ever done. Seeing other people just realize how awesome this REALLY is, is so amazing and rewarding.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well I love all of you!!!!!! Seriously. Thank you for all the support and nice letters!  Means more than you all know!!! Work hard and try to be YOUR best! God loves ya! 

Have a blessed day! 

xoxo 

Spatch

pics
- ROSE MADE FRIED CHICKEN!!!! #IMBLACK
- We went on exchanges!
-Elder Afalava and I

-JAY AND CARI!! VEGANS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment