Monday, January 13, 2014

Brown Boyz

Well President finally did it! He put two brown boyz together!!! My new companion is awesome! His name is Elder Afalava!  He is from LA and the crazy thing is we kinda knew each other before the mission!  He messaged me a couple weeks before I left telling me he was a volleyball fan and that he was coming to my mission!! Well turns out that I am his trainer!  Its been so great having him, and his energy and similar enthusiasm!  Marion is about to take off!!!!!

Well this weeks has been full of so much good!  I have been sick all week but i didnt want my sickness to affect the work that we could be doing!  So a lot of prayer and faith and we got it done!  We had a great week meeting so many new wonderful people!  Every time we meet someone great I always wonder if we will meet anyone great again!? And we always do!  There are so many people ready to hear the gospel! Its AMAZING!!!  

This weekend Rose and her son Phillip are being baptized.  I am so excited!!!!!  I love Rose so much!  She is like my mom!  She says she has adopted me and wont ever let me go!! She is the most amazing loving woman!  She only cares for others!  She knew the church was true before she even learned about it!  She said she is getting really excited for her baptism!  I cant wait.  This past Sunday I spoke in church on the Plan of Salvation.  It went well.  I got a lot of compliments on my talk!  I was nervous I was going to start crying (which I did).  I talked about "Agency"  and  when used in righteous acts we are one step closer to our eternal destiny.

First week of district leader has been great!  I wanted to make this district the best!  I have been praying and praying on what I need to do to make this happen!  ANSWER: Obedience!  So I am excited to talk to my district about the concept of exact obedience!   "Obedience brings blessings, but EXACT obedience brings miracles!" I so pumped to see where our district will go!!  We have the BEST missionaries in my district.  And that is not bias!  It comes from higher up!  I can't wait! Well I love you all, and appreciate all the prayers in my behalf!  A mission is the best thing! I'm cherishing mine. This Church is true. 

Love,

Elder Spatch


pics-  New Companion


No comments:

Post a Comment