Monday, April 21, 2014

Stress

Well I have to be super brief. sorry...

Pretty much being a Zone Leader is great!  But you are soooo busy!  
It is crazy all the things you have to do and constant phone calls you have
to make!  But I love it! It keeps me focused! 

This week will be my first full week in RIVERSIDE!  I seriously love this area!
It is so trendy and urban and awesome!  It reminds me so much of San Fransisco.  I am right by OSU campus and so we meet a ton of college kids, which is a huge dynamic change for me.  

I honestly think I will serve the rest of my mission here (or at least I will pray that I do). This zone That I got called to has been struggling for a long time. Well that is going to change!  I love change!  The equate change with growth!  I can't wait to help my zone grow!  We have a lot of plans and goals for this zone so we are super excited!  

Back in Marion two of the people I found and taught are getting baptized this weekend!  I am so excited for them two.  So many miracles are happening this week!  So here in riverside they have been teaching people that just were not going anywhere... Well they are now!  We got here and met these amazing woman that just wasn't sure this Church was for her. Angela is her name!! She is black.  I hope most of you are rolling your eyes after you read that. ahhah.  Well me and her just hit it off! and her whole family!  We were having so much fun talking about how nappy each others hair was and all sorts of good stuff.  Then we brought in the spirit.  We just testified that this is something she or no one can let go, because it is true!  We promised her so many blessing that are just around the corner!  She said, and I quote,"I believe you! I want this! Oh my gosh i am really going to do this!" 

 She is amazing and in just 3 days has made a FULL turn around.  Yesterday before Church( general Conference) she went around her neighborhood slamming on doors and waking up friends to come! She would yell, "GIRL! I know you are in there! Don't even play I will burn down yo house to get you out!" hahahah I love Angela so much. She is a killer missionary! I know I was called here for a reason! Its so obvious to me!  So excited for whats to come!

There was one quote i just wanted to touch on from General conference. President Hallstrom said,"Society suggests that our potential is limited, but God says YOUR POTENTIAL IS INFINITE."  How true that really is.  So I just invite all of us to remember this profound insight.  That we really are capable of anything.  We have a loving Heavenly Father, who like any parent would give and do anything for His children.  Know your potential, and know that you are a child of GOD! Hello! You can do anything! 

Love you Guys!

Elder Patch

my new address is

246 Clinton Heights Ave

Columbus, OH 43202

No comments:

Post a Comment