Monday, November 3, 2014

X E N I A

" those who move 
move forward
with a
happy spirit
will find that

things work out."
                        
                            -Gordon b. Hinkley 

Hello Family!! I sadly got transferred... BUT I love where I am. It is weird being back in a country setting.  It reminds me of Marion- where I started my mission.  Heavenly Father has blessed me SOMEHOW with a really positive attitude about being here.  I just feel like I am moving right along in this whole journey... so thats good! 

I am still a zone leader.  I like being one but It is always hard to come into a new area and try to get the trust of all new people!  We are out in the most western part of our mission!  It is so weird to be so far away from things!  But kinda nice too!

Shoutout to my Navajo Family!! THE BENALLYS!! I made a family Indian Fry Bread!  It was soo good! Nothing to excited has happened this week, but we have been able to teach the most amazing people.  I love the people here in o h i o  so much.  I am so thankful to just meet people and talk to them!  We have a couple families we are teaching and we are so excited to see where they will go!  I am learning so much from what can come from happiness.  It is totally a CHOICE!.
I never want to stop showing people how much they mean to me.  I want to keep going cause I love them.  I love not thinking about myself! I know... SHOCKER.  But It is fulfilling to just focus on what you can do for others. True happiness comes from serving others. It is so weird to think I only have 8 months left... It is scary weird.  I want to serve with as much love as I possibly can.

Thank you for each letter, card, note , package!!  They mean so much to me!! I love all of you so much!  Thank you for all you do, especially sharing the Gospel with those around you.  

GOD LOVES YOU!


Elder Patch

New Address:
1715 Deer Creek Dr. Ste 5
Xenia, OH 45385
 

No comments:

Post a Comment