Monday, December 8, 2014

c h r i s t i s : c h r i s t m a s

"the magic of christmas is 
not presents but in his 
presence."
 


FELIZ NAVIDAD EVERYONE!
I hope each of you are having a great holiday season! Shout to BYU WOMENS VBALL FOR GOING TO THE SWEET SIXTEEN!!!!!! SO PUMPED FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Okay well this week has been so great!  We are teaching such amazing families!  We are going to invite these people to be baptized this week! We are so EXCITED!!!! I'll the the best feeling in the world is seeing someone get baptized!! I can't wait.  
One lesson we had this week was amazing! We taught the Smith family about the Plan of Happiness!! OH WHAT A PERFECT TITLE FOR THIS PLAN!!! "HAPPINESS"!!!! They had so many questions about where we come from and how we were created!  I love the truth we have that we get to share about that!  We know the answers!  Not all, but a lot! They are intelligent and so they asked about how the stars and other various creations have similar genetic make-ups like ours!  We taught and testified about how things were created spiritually before they were created physically!  I was just so great!  Mr. Smith is just really loving this whole thing!  He is so tender and wants to be the spiritual leader in his home!  Gosh they are amazing!!!!!! They have a little girl has just become one of my little sisters and every time we come over she runs up to me and boasts that she has prayed every night by herself!  (side note- I cant wait to be a dad!!!).  Love them
So not to much is new.  I have been thinking a lot about faith.   I have come to an understanding that faith is to agree unconditionally - to the outcomes of any circumstance in the present, near future and even distant future.  I haven't mastered that of course but I am trying to be in an agreeance with God.  IT IS SO HARD!  Faith is so very powerful.. in fact it is power.  I am learning that when I have Faith in God's will and His son then Life just seems to work out!  Our mission president, President Danies said, "We should not only Believe in Christ, but we should also Believe Christ."  That really identified with me.  I have faith in His life, but do I have faith in ALL His words? even the most infinitesimal amount of faith can produce some good -- if it is in the right person.
Christ was a quintessential in having faith in His Father.  He believed all His Fathers words, thus making HIS choice to come to earth.  I am so eternally grateful that he used His free will to choose to come here.  I know that because of subsequent choice I too can come to earth and make my own choices.  And I choose Christ.

I hope during this Christmas Season we ALL can reach out in diverse ways to help our brothers and sisters out!  I know that with faith we can all go out with a zealous attitude and touch so many lives! 

Love 
Elder Patch



No comments:

Post a Comment