Monday, December 1, 2014

Recieve, Embrace, And Share the Gift.

" Discover, Embrace, And Share the Gift."



If you have not seen the 'He is the Gift' video go watch it right NOW!!! 
Everyone!  Then share it :) Link is above!

I really hope EVERYONE had an amazing Thanksgiving!  I Know I did!  I love Holidays on my mission, because everyone is so happy!!! We had such an amazing Thanksgiving!  So many things to be thankful for!  We got to spend Thanksgiving with two non member families, which was really great!  We showed them the video , which is linked above, which really set the mood for our whole feast!  It was awesome!  Christ really gave us the greatest gift. I love him :)

Well This week we finally found some amazing people to teach! Families!! We are teaching the Smith family, which I sent a picture of!  They are so amazing and the gospel came to them in a perfect time!  Well duh sense God timed it, right?! Well we had a beautiful lesson with them a few days ago.  We brought the most amazing member who is like an angel and she was perfect!  We started the lesson with a video about following God!  It was great.  Then we asked someone to say the prayer.  Well eyes immediately went away from mine haha so they wouldn't get called on!  Then the member we brought who was sitting next to one of the little girls asked her is she knew how to prayer.  The little Smith girl said no.  Well our member continued to teach this little 7 yr old how to say a prayer out loud.  I started crying as I listened to what she was saying.  She was talking to God like she had known him forever.  It was so cool.  once she learned how she wouldn't stop!!! hahah We sat their listening to her for like 5 minutes!!! It was so cute!  When she finished she said, "CAN I DO IT AGAIN?!!" We all laughed.  

Teaching this whole family has taught so much about how important it is to teach our children what is right, and give them growing experiences.  I loved watching the little Smith girl light up when she realized what she actually just did.  She talked to God. But what was cool was her mom.  He mom hasn't had a belief in God for a while and to see her cry as she watched her daughter pray made me cry!  MOM I LOVE YOU! I just love how much happiness little things we teach our children can bring!  Anyway the whole lesson was amazing!

I am thankful for all that each of you do!  I challenge each of you to Receive, Embrace, and Share the gift of Christ this Christmas season! Help others to feel good and loved!  Do it today!

I want to hear from all of you!  I hope everyone that gets this is happy and feels loved!  If not, email me and we will fix it!!!

Love you!!

Elder Patch




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment