Monday, July 7, 2014

Manna From Heaven



HEY FAM AND FRIENDS!!!!

FIRST OFF THANK YOU FOR ALL THE 

BIRTHDAY LETTERS! AND GIFTS!
YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!! I REALLY MISS AND LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! EXPECT LETTERS SOON!



Well a cool thing just happened!  We just ran into NEON TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE A CONCERT HERE TONIGHT AND WANT TO TAKE US OUT TO DINNER AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! WHAT IS LIFE?! THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SHOP AT URBAN OUTFITTERS HAHAH! 

 Well I have to stop writing in all caps.. I am just so HAPPY!!! 
A lot of things have changed!  We got a new mission President today! President Daines!  He is the VP for AT&T!!! Can you say IPADS!!!!!? Also I have a new companion!  Elder Kevin Campbell!   The coolest kid ever.  I really needed him!  We have been having so much fun!  I missed having fun! It has been so great to just instantly get along and want the same things! Makes things so MUCH easier!!! 

So many great things are happening here!  We are teaching the most amazing Part member family!  The dad is a member and he is trying to gain courage to come back to church! I love that man! He is so tender and just wants his family to be happy!  It is really interesting to meet so many different people and hear their individual story and then you get to be a part of it!  it is a beautiful thing!  I want every moment that I add to their story to be a positive happy one!  I love LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! i really just love being a missionary! This last week I have just more fully grasped how important it is that i am here right NOW!  Like the world is getting so crazy bad!  Satan or any adversity is just sick the way the turn things or prepare people specifically not to accept what GOOD things we are teaching!  I just think about how stupid it would have been for me not to go on this mission!  Their are so many people that I KNOW I was supposed to find specifically and if I chose not to go they may not have been found or had the same experience!  I look forward to coming home cause I WILL do so much better at inviting my friends to learn and be a WAY better example for them!  I love that everything I am teaching is positive thing!  I think before my mission I was consumed by "good" things but not the "best"!  I want the best for the rest of my life!  AND LET ME TELL YOU! THIS GOSPEL IS THE BEST!!!!! SO START LIVING WHAT YOU BELIEVE!  God DOESN'T NEED VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS OR DOCTORS OR LAWYERS OR CHEFS!  HE NEEDS DISCIPLES! MEN AND WOMAN THAT WILL STAND BY HIM AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thankful for all of you!  You have no idea what each and everyone of you has done for my life!  EVERY single one of you have added to my story in a positive way!  Thank you! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!


Elder Spatch





No comments:

Post a Comment